Monday, May 18, 2009

I thought I had better post something today before the few people that come here think I died or am terribly ill. No, neither of those things would be true at this time, I am well and busy. I am abreast of the worldly news and Catholic news. The world has given license to many things that are "abhorrent" and it is called freedom of choice, a church that has been around since Jesus Christ walked this earth is relentlessly persecuted (Notre Dame). I read or heard that if someone says anything against another church they will be prosecuted. The Catholic Church is an exception, say anything you want to. The great divide between "C"atholics and "c"atholics came as a surprise to me. Although I am saddened, all the things that are taking place, strengthen my faith. A time is coming when protestant churches will not remain, we will be a godless world. Many of us will call out to God to save us, the same God we walked away from.

I believe that it is not too late to turn around. Because there is strength in numbers, if all denominations fought alongside the Catholic Church, we can save, if not the world, America, the land of the FREE.

No comments: