Monday, June 29, 2009

Yes, I am still around and living in the chaos that we have all had a part in creating. I still attend the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and receive the Eucharist. The sacrileges that I have witnessed are becoming fewer only because many have left the Church. The ones that remain are the ones with faith .. the remnants. Although I haven't attended a Mass that was truly Catholic since the early 1960's, I have faith that it will return in all it's spendor and the truth will set us all free. The Church is ordinating Deacons and they are in their positions immediately. These are the ones that will fight for Our Lord's church. We also have many young Catholics in their 20's who have a strong faith and will be instrumental in restoring the truth. March on Christian Soldiers!

FAITH OF OUR FATHERS

No comments: