Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Fishy Blog

I suppose a few of my visitors have been wondering why I have not been here ... well it's not because I didn't try but each time I came the "stench" emanating from my blog was too much to bear. I am braving it today as I know where the smell is coming from .. my blog is a FISHY BLOG. Why? Because I talk about things like it is wrong to abort babies as God gives them life and we are destroying that life. If we kill a baby in the womb, we will also kill the elderly and infirmed., I will admit that I am among the elderly and I fear that I will have to be eliminated to make room for others. Another strike against me is that I am also retired after working and paying in taxes for many years .. so my usefulness is considered over. Because I am a responsible person, I have insurance. I should have no worries then but I also am not "dumb", I hear what is proposed and the private insurance companies will be forced to shut down and "socialized" care will take their place.

Because I have experience with a FISHY BLOG, I also know FISHY TALES when I hear them.

No comments: