Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Our Lady and the Rosary

Isn't the above painting beautiful? It's a depiction of the Blessed Mother as she presents the rosary to St. Dominic of the Dominican Order. Dominic was born in 1170 and died in 1221.

Every night for 1 1/2 yrs., I have been praying the rosary. I am praying for all the people I have known in my life and also for those who only played a very minute part. If I have had any contact with you on the Internet, as a beggar on the street or we just had a friendly chat in Wal- Mart's, you are in my prayers. So if you should find yourself doing something or thinking something that never crossed your mind before, you can lay the blame on me. Of course, is there any need to say that I mean only good things?


Many people have a misunderstanding of the Rosary, it is all scriptural. I say the Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious Mysteries on different nights. Comes straight from the bible.

No comments: