Thursday, January 29, 2009

You might want to read this article before you read what I have to say on the subject.

Gerald Warner Blog


When all the chaos started after Vatican II, although I knew as so many others did that something was wrong we were waiting on official word from the Magesterium. Well you know folks when there are enemies in the Church hellbent on nothing but destruction, we didn't get the word. Although Pope (Paul VI) at the time and then John Paul II tried they had to trust those who served under them and the true teachings of Vatican II were never told to us. I have since read many of the documents and they are Catholic just as they have always been for centuries. Unfortunately, we didn't have the Internet as we do today because I believe much of this would not have happened. I applaud Pope Benedict XVI for going on YouTube.

I felt like the Israelites must have felt wandering in the desert for forty years. Did I go to Church all through the chaotic years? No I did not attend regularly. I was much younger and I was angry about all that was happening. I saw, heard and had a few heated discussions with certain priests and literally asked, "What's going on? Why has the Blessed Mother's statues been removed from the Church? Why is the tabernacle not in a place of honor anymore? To find a parish church that was in accord with the Magesterium became an impossibility as the years passed.

A priest told me that Jesus did not know he was God. I think I screamed, "What?" He said that Jesus was uneducated and that's why he spoke in parables. And since he saw His mother bake bread etc. and farmers sowing seed , He used them in the parables.

Matthew Chapter 13 verse 24

34 All these things Jesus spoke in parables to the multitudes: and without parables he did not speak to them. 35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden from the foundation of the world.

Mark Chapter 4 verse 11

34 And without parable he did not speak unto them; but apart, he explained all things to his disciples.

I have many other experiences to talk about and I will, a little at a time. Until then, hang in there!

No comments: